Monday, February 21, 2011

Copyright

     I believe that it is important to respect the copyright rules and fair use becuase someone has worked very hard to get the information that they were researching. It would be very wrong someone else to just take credit for someones elses work. I ahve learned that that copyright can be published or unpublished work. I would teach the student about copyright by explaining the term plagiarism which is representing work  that is not their own.
     Cyberbulllying is when you post thing that can hurt someone else feeling. it is just like bulling you are just doing the bulling though the computer by post. One the that we should let every student know that even though you are telling them directly, you can still hurt the persons feeling and that can still lead to things that can cause a lot of damage to you and the other person. Online safety is very imporant we need to make sure that that we will not regret something we post that others can read. For online predators you want to make sure that you know who you are conforming as a friend. I know that you might want to be the one that has the most friends but at the end do you want people that you don't know, knhow what is happening in your daily life. 
     This weeks activity was very interesting. I have learned how to make a post on the blogger (which was very hard for me to figure out), learned all about copyright and the fair use ( on how it is the right why to use the information that we use online), also about online safety and cyberbulling. I also want to apoloagize that my post is late but my whole family including me where sick all last week, but after a hard week this week is looking a lot better. Hope everyone was a great week!!! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment